If you're visiting the garden centre from tomorrow (Friday 24 July), it's obligatory to wear a mask or face covering unless you're exempt from doing so. You can find more information on who may be exempt here.
If you're exempt, you can download printable cards to carry with you when you shop here.
And, if you forget your mask, don't worry, we've got you covered. We have free masks available at our entrance.
To make sure we’re doing all we can to reduce the risk of infection to both you – our customers – and our staff, social distancing measures will be in place in Grimsby Garden Centre:
- To make sure the centre doesn’t get too busy, we’ll limit the flow of people coming in.
- Where necessary, we’ll also limit the number of cars entering our car park.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the centre for both you and our staff to use.
- There are also cleaning products to wipe down your trolley or basket.
- We’ve introduced a one way system throughout the centre. And installed new signs and floor markings to show you the way.
- Please make sure you keep 2 metres apart from other people including customers and our staff.
- We’ve put down clear floor markings to help you keep a safe distance while waiting to enter the centre and pay.
- Please try to make card and mobile device payments, where possible.
- Our checkout will have clearly marked designated zones for both you and your trolley, so we can safely and efficiently process your shopping. And successfully but safely zap the barcodes of any larger items.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves where necessary.
- Please try to shop on your own – one person per household - to help reduce the number of people in the garden centre. We understand this isn’t always possible and if you need to bring children or shop with a carer, that’s okay.
- Please try to shop for other people when you can - your friends, family and neighbours.
- And please be kind to our wonderful team, they’re working hard to serve you.
Our deliveries are continuing. So, whether you’re staying at home, self-isolating or trying to juggle a busy household, we’ll deliver to you. We are offering additional delivery services for all offers over £20.00:
- FREE DELIVERY for over 70s, self-isolators and vulnerable members of the community
- FREE same or next day delivery to customers in Grimsby, Cleethorpes
- HALF price delivery to Immingham and surrounding areas
Telephone 01472 238438 and we can take your order and payment over the phone, as well as talk through any logistics.
You can continue to order and pay over the telephone, then collect from the collection point in the Grimsby Garden Centre car park, at a time that suits you.
Cafe Blue is now open to the public with social distancing measures in place offering a reduced menu.
We’ve never been more proud to be part of NAViGO – the North East Lincolnshire provider of mental health services to the NHS and beyond.
When you shop with us, you know that our profits are reinvested back into local services. As well as providing skills, training and employment opportunities to people with mental health problems.
Thank you for continuing to support us. You really do make a difference.
Stay safe, take care and see you soon
Best wishes The Grimsby Garden Centre family